Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello from Ruby Moon Designs!

The last several weeks I have started to have a renewed passion for creating things. I'm really getting into decorating my own home, using creative ways to design an environment that reflects who I am and what I cherish. A few years ago, I started a jewelry business called Ruby Moon Designs, with the tagline, Women of Virtue Reflecting the Son...I wanted it to be a business that drew attention to the virtues of the Proverbs 31 Woman - Strength, Honor, Character, Industriousness, Wisdom & Love. And, although I was creating outward adornment, I wanted to reflect the true beauty of Christ by using the creative abilities that He gave me to share with others.

Fast forward, August 2009, and I have decided to take Ruby Moon Designs to a whole new level. I am "expanding" my previous inventory to include not only jewelry, but also handmade items for the home. I have started a store on ETSY with the seller name, Proverbs31Woman---if you've never heard of ETSY before, it's an online storefront especially for handmade items. Now, I've just barely got it up and running, and it will be awhile before it's fully stocked. I'd like to specialize in custom orders, using some of the projects I've already completed for my own home as templates for what I can make. I am getting really excited about continuing my passion for creating things.

If you're interested in updates, please subscribe and/or follow my blog here! If you'd like, I can also add you to my e-mail list, so just let me know if you're interested in that. I'm also planning on making a Facebook account for Ruby Moon Designs, and I'll let everyone know here when that happens.

Here's to happy creativity! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment