Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Getting Ready for {Spring}

As I've done my post-Christmas clean-up I've been sprucing things up for Spring...almost every area of our home has gotten a few tweaks here and there and I'm loving the refreshed look. I found the prettiest little blue frame at Hobby Lobby and set it in a vignette on my kitchen table. I was trying to search for the perfect quote for Spring but just couldn't find what I wanted...so I made up my own! While the World is Sleeping the Earth takes a Breath and Exhales SPRING...ah, just what I wanted! :)

Here are a few snippets of our home getting ready for the next season!










For decorating I've been enjoying framed photos of my favorite people, jars with various textures and colors of moss, fresh green plants and stacked books! You can't go wrong with any of those!

Blessings,
Grace

1 comment:

  1. Love what you have done here! I am a sucker for stacked books too! Love to use them as part of my decor! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete