Monday, February 20, 2012

My Imperfect Life!

Today I am linking up to Nester's It's Not Perfect But it's Beautiful linky Party. I don't have anything amazing to post today...too tired to try, although I have done some fun stuff lately...I just have the current state of our home to show you. Remnants of yesterday's "fort" for my little boys, puzzles and books strewn all over, and a general disheveled look throughout our home. Usually when our home looks like this it's because there is life happening, you know that stuff that gets in the way of crafting and decorating?! For us this week it is having a sick little boy to tend to, and so the beautifully imperfect part of my life right now is being able to stay home with and care for my baby. I am so blessed that I get to stay home and care for my boys, and though the life of a stay-at-home mom is not all roses and bubble baths it is something I treasure. So, there you go, it's not perfect by any means, but I love my crazy, beautiful life!



Blessings, Grace

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love not being perfect? I do!! I'm your newest imperfect follower-stop by for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete