Monday, August 23, 2010

A {Perfect} Sunday

Yesterday I was just about to head out to the store with my 2 yr. old, and when I ran into our kitchen to get my grocery list I saw this...

...isn't it a pretty picture?! I love the simple things in life, and something like a clean kitchen, a yummy smelling candle burning and the beginnings of a breakfast omelet being made by my dear hubby makes me very happy. This picture pretty much sums up our day yesterday...simple yet beautiful...a {perfect} Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. Good morning Grace. I too like your picture and love all of it. My hubby scrambled some eggs this morning....he loves green bell pepper too. Loved your other post as well about the blue mason jars. I like them too.
    Have a blessed day!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely! I wish I had a clean kitchen. :/ I keep putting off doing any kinda housework but tomorrow I must get busy. Hope all is well. :) Tammy

    ReplyDelete