Monday, February 1, 2010

A Work in Progess

As I was browsing some of my favorite blogs, I came across The Shabby Chic Cottage's Inspired Ideas Party...and I really wanted to join...after all, everyone loves a party!...however I am all out of inspired ideas today...and I have a toddler who is sick...and a mountain of laundry to do...and the list could go on and on...BUT, I am working on something that promises to be my greatest accomplishment of 2010...so I thought I'd share that with you all...



...As you can see, it's a work in progress...



...oh, and the inspiration...



...it came from here! When one is fun, why not have two! Happy Monday you all!



8 comments:

  1. The best "work in progress" there can be.

    Love you, Gracie---

    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a work in progress...how sweet!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the most tender post, i have read all week. it is the best work in progress indeed. best wishes & congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww...Congratulations! That's wonderful! Such sweet news! I'm a mommy of 3 boys here on earth and 2 in heaven! No greater joy than being a mommy!
    Andrea
    Baby I'm On My Way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! :) How WONDERFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete