Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ear Candy!

I have been a bit preoccupied with doing some re-decorating in our home that I haven't gotten around to tinkering with my jewelry making in a while. I do want to introduce you all to what I have made in the past though...most of these have been sold here in a little coastal gift shop...and some of them I couldn't bear to give up, so I wear them on a regular basis---free advertising if you ask me! Anyways, here is a peek into Ruby Moon Designs Jewelry - Ear Candy Edition!



Violet Czech Glass Beads on Silver Hoops with Sterling Silver Ear Hooks...I wear a pair similar to these all the time made with Jet Black Beads...they go with a lot!


These little pretties are made with Moss Agate Gemstones and Pale Green Czech Glass. Sterling Silver accents & Earring Hooks.


Designed with Fuchsia Swarovski Crystal on Silver Hoops with Sterling Silver Earring Hoops...one of my favorites...now owned by a sister of mine! (Love you, Gail!)


Fuchsia Swarovski Crystal Bicone Beads on Sterling Silver Chain with Sterling Silver Earring Hooks.



Tiger's Eye Gemstones and Howlite dangle from Sterling Silver Hooks.


Now these I just love...Fuchsia Swarovski Crystal Threader Earrings...they are simple yet stunning...crafted with all Sterling Silver.



Swarovski Crystal Chandelier Earrings made with all Sterling Silver---gorgeous!


These little gems are created with Aventurine Gemstones & Green Czech Glass, Pewter accents and Sterling Silver Earring Hooks.


I just adore these beauties. Crafted with all Sterling Silver, Aventurine Gemstones & Green Czech Glass. They are stunning in their own right!


Aventurine Gemstone & Czech Glass Chandelier Earrings created with all Sterling Silver metal accents. Lovely!


Aventurine Gemstone & Czech Glass Beads dangle on Sterling Silver chain from Sterling Silver Earring Hooks.



Sterling Silver Hooks & Chain hold these lovely Aqua Czech Glass Beads---these sold quickly!


Amethyst Swarovski Crystal Chandelier Earrings---Pewter Chandelier & Sterling Silver Hooks and Accents.


Crafted with all Sterling Silver. Dream Catcher Chandelier Earrings made with Amethyst Swarovski Crystal.

And---I saved the best for last---I couldn't give these up, and wear them ALL the time...designed with all Sterling Silver & made using Amazonite Gemstones & lovely blue Swarovski Crystal. These are at the top of my favorites list!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You are so talented, Gracie! I love the fuchsia earrings you gave me and wear them as often as I can. :) I like the aqua ones you have up there, too. Beautiful! But really..they are all very pretty and unique.

    Love you,

    Gail

    ReplyDelete